LEDMASTER PULSE GEN 2 LITEMAT KIT
Regular price €1.207,16
includes a 7PTS to XLR 4PTS Adapter for LITEMAT use.
EXALUX LEDMASTER PULSE is a constant voltage LED dimmer designed to power LED fixtures on film sets.
The unit can be powered using typical V-Mount-compatible batteries or an external AC powered 24VDC PSU.
LEDMASTER PULSE features a high efficiency step-up converter that boosts and regulates the battery voltage to 24VDC, so that you can optimally power your LED lighting device regardless of the battery’s charge level.
The Dimmer offers 4 CCT adjustment ranges and is therefore compatible with a wide variety of Constant Voltage LED fixtures such as EXALUX™ LEDZEP™.
- 2 independent 4,5A channels, 135W Power Rating,
- Manual / Remote control,
- Built-In DMX 512 decoder,
- 2 operating modes: Tunable White / Special FX,
- 4 selectable CCT range : 2200K>5600K, 2200K>6500K, 2600K>6200K, 2700K>6500K,
- 4 CCT presets (3200K, 4000K, 4300K, 5600K),
- Trigger input,
- 32kHz Flicker Free PWM Frequency,
- Lock function,
- Analog potentiometers for dimming,
- Digital encoder for CCT and others settings,
- LED display.