EXALUX LEDMASTER NEO is a constant voltage LED dimmer designed to power LED fixtures on film sets.
Thanks to its high output capacity, LEDMASTER NEO allows to softly drive 480W of LED light (@24VDC).
LEDMASTER NEO is really ideal for dimming LED panels with a high output lumens.
The two individual outputs can be used in a different way:
> Tunable White Sync mode: both outputs operate simultaneously (240W+240W),
> Tunable White Dual mode: both outputs operate individually (240W+240W),
> Dual Channel: only one output is used at full power (480W).
- 4 independent channels, 480W Power Rating,
- Manual / Remote control,
- Built-In DMX/RDM 512 decoder,
- Built-In CRMX / RDM Receiver,
- 2000K>7000K patented CCT synthesizer,
- 3 operating modes: Tunable White / Dual Channel / Special FX,
- Master /Slave Operation,
- 4 CCT presets (3200K, 4300K, 5000K, 5600K),
- Trigger input,
- 32kHz Flicker Free PWM Frequency,
- Lock function,
- Analog potentiometers for dimming,
- Digital encoder for dimming, CCT and others settings,
- LED display.