LEDMASTER PULSE GEN 2
EXALUX Ledmaster PULSE Gen.2 is a constant voltage LED dimmer designed to power LED fixtures on film sets.
The unit can be powered using typical V-Mount-compatible batteries or an external 24VDC PSU.
Ledmaster PULSE Gen.2 features a high efficiency step-up converter that boosts and regulates the battery voltage to 24VDC, so that you can optimally power your LED lighting device regardless of the battery’s charge level.
LEDMASTER PULSE Gen.2:
- 180W Power Rating,
- 7,5A per channels,
- Manual / Remote control,
- Built-In DMX 512 decoder,
- Tunable White / Special FX operating modes,
- Wide CCT range (2000K>7000K),
- 5 CCT presets (2700K, 3200K, 4300K, 5600K, 6500K),
- Trigger input,
- Adjustable PWM Frequency (4kHz to 32kHz),
- Lock function,
- Digital controls for Dimming, CCT and settings,
- Rugged LED display,
- PoD compliant.